5 Ideas to Make Chalkboard Paint Work For Your Home
Create a fun, functional, and unique space in your home using chalkboard paint for your home painting project. After all it is durable and washable!
- Kitchen: If your kitchen has a cozy eating area or a desk area that is home to all homework activities, shopping lists, recipes or bill paying this is a perfect spot. Put a frame around it to dress up the most popular room in the house!
- Child’s Room: make sure to put this in a low area for easy reach. This is a perfect place for them to communicate on the day they had or the one coming up!
- Mud Room or Laundry Room: A chore board is a novel idea. Make sure that weekly chores are assigned and being checked off the list. This is a perfect place since it is usually far from sight by visitors, but in bird’s eye view of those that get things done around the house.
- Office or Den: This is a perfect location to keep your household “organization” running smoothly. Designate an area to keep up with weekly activities instead of just the monthly bills.
- Bar Area or Family Room: Great area to add whimsical messaging while entertaining. Notify your guests what you are serving or remind them of good cheer!
To find a Chalkboard Paint to use for your project-make sure to go to the ProTect Painters Home Painting Partners page.